Number 12 biblically means DIVINE GOVERNMENT.
May I take this opportunity to wish you a happy and successful 2012 in all you do. Christ being your center. Take time this New month to spend quality time in His presence if you already know Him. But if you don't. Reach out to Him for the first time, He has been waiting to hear from you for a very long time with open arms.
I know what I will be doing personally this January 2012. That is checking over my 2011 list and seeing what was accomplished and ticked off. I will be praising God for that and then writing a new one adding any things that are still left to accomplish to this New one. I wont be discouraged... or give up on them oh NO! I will be praising God for what He has already done...You know you would be surprised at what you really can accomplish in one year. Please let me take this opportunity to encourage you to continue with any vision you have in your heart. Keep going.. sometimes it takes a while for fruit to show up in your life... In order to live in Kingdom living you MUST live by Faith..... as we know in previous blogs that Faith is believing on things not seen.... So if you have been waiting a while for things to materialize in your life. E.g. The list you had for 2011 or previous years that you have not yet seen come to fruition. Do NOT give up on these. If it is one of Gods promises or you have had a personal word from God to you and not through another then you can be assured it will come to pass.. But on y if you use FAITH. God is a faith God, its says in the bible the Just shall live by Faith.. faith in God and His precious promises. These promises all in the bible or a private word given to you through the Holy Spirit that is for you. We are to sow the word of God in our life... Take as look at a teaching from Rodney Howard Browne:
Foundation Scriptures: Mark 4:2-8, Mark 4:14-20
It’s time to pay attention, hear and listen by Rodney Howard Browne
It’s time to pay attention, hear and listen by Rodney Howard Browne
Verse 15: The ones along the path are those who have the Word sown [in their hearts], but when they hear, Satan comes at once and [by force] takes away the message which is sown in them.
- Jesus starts this parable in verse 3 with these words: Give attention to this! And ends in verse 9: “He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”
- The preacher, preaching the word, is the sower of seed.
- God’s word is living and powerful and gives you power and victory over the enemy.
- When cultivated it produces fruit in varying degrees: fruit, more fruit and much fruit.
- Unless our hearts are prepared to receive the seed of the word, we cannot grow in grace or knowledge.
- The devil is the enemy of God’s word in your life and will steal it from you anyway he can.
- The devil knows that the best time to destroy a tree is at its genesis—when it is young and small—before or shortly after it starts to grow and definitely before it sends its roots solidly down into the earth.
- The seed of the word is the same in each case—it is the soil that makes the difference between success and failure.
- YOUR heart and life is the soil.
- These people receive the word negligently.
- They hear the Word with hardhearted indifference.
- They are not listening and not paying attention.
- They need to hear it, but are not ready or willing to hear.
- The devil has no trouble snatching the word away from them.
- They walk away with nothing.
- The Message Bible: And some are like the seed that lands in the gravel. When they first hear the Word, they respond with great enthusiasm. But there is such shallow soil of character that when the emotions wear off and some difficulty arrives, there is nothing to show for it.
- These people actually stop to listen.
- They get really excited initially, but it is merely an emotional response, nothing more.
- They have not developed any character in their life—they are very shallow.
- Because their soil is shallow, the roots of the word can’t get a good grip.
- They believe (endure) for a little while.
- Like a hot sun, trouble (hardships) and persecution arises on account of the word.
- When these people encounter pressure or difficulty, they are instantly offended—they become displeased, indignant and resentful.
- They blame it on God and His Word and back off from the word.
- They stumble and fall away, turning their back on God.
- This outside pressure does not just make them back off it leaves them personally offended. This offense robs them of God’s blessings.
- The Message Bible: The seed cast in the weeds represents the ones who hear the kingdom news but are overwhelmed with worries about all the things they have to do and all the things they want to get. The stress strangles what they heard, and nothing comes of it.
- Notice that this soil is already full of thorns and weeds.
- These people hear the word and receive it and it is able to grow up a little bit.
- Unfortunately, they take their eyes off of the word—they become distracted and preoccupied with the cares and riches of this life and the word in them is choked and suffocated to death.
- Instead of focusing on the answer—Jesus—they focus on the problem.
- Worry, covetousness and lust are weeds that choke the Word of God in your life.
- Their fruit does not ripen—the Word of God becomes unfruitful in their life.
- The Message Bible: But the seed planted in the good earth represents those who hear the Word, embrace it, and produce a harvest beyond their wildest dreams.
- The good ground represents the prepared heart that receives the seed and produces fruit; produces a harvest.
- These people hear the Word and embrace it—they receive it, accept it, and welcome it for themselves.
- This is the only appropriate response to the Word of God—the only one that will produce any fruit.
- Luke 8:15 AMP says that those with good soil hold the word fast in a just, noble, virtuous and worthy heart and steadily bring forth fruit with patience.
- The Word of God is allowed to grow and keep growing in their heart and life in spite of life’s circumstances; in spite of trials and temptations.
- These are genuine disciples.
- They produce a harvest of good fruit in varying amounts 30, 60 or 100-fold.
- Commit to personally receive and obey the Word of God.
- Put your flesh under—don’t yield to fleshly desires.
- Don’t believe the devil’s lies—hide the word in your heart so that you will recognize the truth.
- Don’t lose your focus—know what you believe.
- Don’t cave in under pressure—hang in longer than the devil.
We are to believe God, His promises and word! The bible states " ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD....ONLY BELIEVE"
Hold on to your vision this New Year.... If you don't have one its always a good time to plan and pray one in. God has a perfect plan for your life, In fact he planned it before you were born if you look in:
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future ."
Your Father In Heaven Loves you so much... He has great a mighty things waiting for you.... He wants you to prosper ( be successful in all things) He is the Father of Hope. He is the Father of Future. No one holds your future in your hands unless you let them. Don't let anyone be the pilot of your life except God.. He promises you ,He has great and mighty things for you... to help you succeed. For you to have much fruit.. He wants you to experience His love in your life. There is no love like it.. Nothing can compare to it.. Nothing can over take it. His love is selfless and TRUE! His vision for you is the RIGHT one.. Not the one the world has for you... Not the one that gives you false pleasures or satisfactions. This is an everlasting.. POWERFUL... Righteous plan for your life... Submit to Him today.. Give Him your time and love. You wont be disappointed. In fact you will encounter your everlasting Father.. The prince of Peace.
"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints" AMEN.
Make you New years resolution... Speaking His promises into your life... getting to know Jesus and your Father in Heaven. With resolutions like that. You can't not but Succeed.
God Bless you this 2012... May I take this opportunity to say LOVE YOU.... watch out for fantastic teachings at Loves Living Word Ministries and The Shekinahlove channel you tube.
The Holy Fire is here!
Are you ready for the Truth?
Love Lisa xxx
"To open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'