Tuesday 21 February 2012

False Teachers in some of the Christian Churches. Deception LIFTED! Prophecy from God Almighty El Shaddai

18/02/2012

A Warning to false prophets-teachers-apostles " You shall know them by their fruit" churches.... You know who you are!














 My Fathers word stands forever. This is what He said....."Soon You will stand b4 Me.... REPENT NOW! My love is like a torrent of mighty wind....restoring the damage you tried to cause to those who love me in heart and deed, You repeatedly defied me, your time has past you will no longer be allowed to damage my children.... You have ignored my messengers and continued in your wicked ways....Do you think that you can conceal what you have done? My love is ever present in those who’s hearts are set to me. Their hearts free from evil and jealous corruption. You cannot corrupt my elect... for they are mine and no man can tame them! Lies and deception is being exposed this very day. I am the Lord who is ever present nothing is hidden from me. You preach righteousness but in your heart you imagine up lies and corruption against my very own... you deceived even the very elect for a season.
But to my Glory are they awakened to the truth, to my glory do they see the truth. To my glory all the wickedness you have sowed will be voided and to my children I will bring forth mighty warriors that no man can corrupt! for they are of me.

 As I have watched you do these things my heart has been heavy for my children. My heart has cried out for my children whom you deceived and controlled. My heart felt every little bit of their pain. the pain you caused them, every tear they shed, every piece of confusion you sowed into their life.
My heart cried to you who was once a son or daughter of mine. Repent and turn from your wicked ways, you who thought you were not corruptible.


For my thoughts are not your thoughts nor are my ways your ways! I release them from your grip and will restore all you have stolen from them. Repent for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Repent and I will cause my mercy to cover you."         This is the word of the Lord GOD!

There is much happening in the spirit realm at the moment. Much change is coming in the body of Christ.

Praise Jesus Christ... Praise His Holy Name.






Revelations 1:8
 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Amen.    
Hang on in there beautiful people of God. Your Father Loves you and is ever present with you. He will vindicate you and He is your shield.


Look out for the last teaching in the series of LOVE... it is coming I have just been waylaid. Its on its way!
Loves Living Word Ministries appreciates your prayers and comments.




If you dont have Jesus in your life Invite him now.






Say this Prayer " Jesus, I believe in you as my LORD and SAVIOUR, I believe you died on the cross for my sins and rose again now living forever. Forgive me for my sins and come in to my life and heart. Guide me and show me the way. You word says you are the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except by me. JOHN 4:1 6.

 I praise you I love you. In Jesus Chrst Name Amen."
If you have just said that prayer and meant it. You are now a reborn/ re awakened Child of God. The Only God. Jesus is now LORD over your life. All the promises in the bible are now yours as his child. Use faith get to know HIM, Jesus, He now lives inside you in your re awakened spirit. He loves you and wants an intermate relationship with you. One that helps you in all things, keeps you in truth and not any form of deception.

We are in the end times.. this means deep deception is covering the world and parts of some church organisations today. Jesus said Himself even the very elect could be decieved if it were possible.. that means it is possible..... so pray for discernment.

 If you have had a bad experience in church with people treating you badly or by their awful unloving behaviour in heart and deed and this has kept you away. Dont despair, The Lord sees your love for HIM.
Now you have the Holy Ghost as your guide. talk to Him.



The Lord will show you the right place to go. You must be in a good church. So get yourself to a good church..get yourself in HIS LIVING WORD the bible! 








The HOLY GHOST is more powerful than the spirit of anti christ. And that amoungst many other demonic spirits operating in this world today....



BUT GREAT IS THY FAITH AND GREAT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT who was sent as a gift to the earth. The HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT is the greatest power its God himself and He lives in a born again believer. Thats the same power the rose Jesus Christ from the dead. Lives and dwells in you. NOTHING can stop that... NOTHING can change that. You are sealed by the HOLY GHOST and have His giftings and protection now. WALK IN IT HEAD UP HIGH> NO demonic spirit can defeat you. It may try.... it may be a long hard slog... but NO demonic power can Defeat YOU.



CHRIST already defeated them. REMIND THEM OF THAT. And remind the ones who are submitted to the darkside even church!
You have just seen above the message to false teachers in the church. THINGS ARE CHANGING even as I spoke the word of the Lord.







I pray the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ over any deception in any church you attend in Jesus Name.






Be blessed we love you. In Jesus Christ name. STUDY... Read the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ. ITS POWER ITS ALIVE Hebrews 4:12



The HOLY FIRE is here

Love
                                                             Lisa
                                        http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShekinahLove

Acts 26:18"To open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment