Wednesday 8 May 2013

RISE up! Go Higher! Prophetic Word May 2013. LOVES LIVING WORD MINISTRIES

Hello and God Bless you.. SPRING is HERE! I haven't been here for a while I know! I have had much transitioning going on. PRAISE GOD!  Teaching will resume In fact I have much to share as the LORD has shared with me. Jesus said Freely give as I have given freely also. PRAISE GOD 

I know many of you who have been held back are starting to notice that spring is arriving in your life and walk!. I feel the that you have been up against things sent to harm your thoughts.. Your vision, your purpose your identity. 
Dont believe their LIES.... It is NOT the case and in fact the reason they came were to deter you away from your GOD GIVEN ABILITIES and CALLING! "YOU ARE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL IN ME" I hear the HOLY GHOST share. My people are destroyed through lack of Knowledge. HOSEA ...Where do we get to know about God, The spirit realm, The word, The anointing?  WITH HIM! IN ALL THOSE THINGS. NOT IN MAN!!!!!! Please do not lean on MAN!!!!
Please stand firm and don't let the lusts of this world entice you. I say this as the Lord shows me in scripture AMORITES! These spirits are those that are lusting after earthly fame, and Glory! ONLY GOD RECEIVES THE GLORY!  Don't compare yourself to the world you are in it but not of it! Its nothing of eternal value. WITH GOD however we have all we need. "SEEK YE FIRST the KINGDOM of GOD and ALL HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS and ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE ADDED UNTO YOU" God will bring ALL THESE Things to YOU! but first you must SEEK HIM and His KINGDOM! and ALL HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS! GLORY! 

I hear the Lord say  "Many of you have been faithful and in doing so have separated yourself from those who have to reap what is yet to come. Be focused NOW on those things I have put before you and together we shall valiantly (boldly, courageously as in soldiers)  take those mountains you have been up against down. They have not been there by me but by the adversary. I have stood by my children and seen the terror in your midst, seen the heart break and as it was so my heart broke for you too. I have seen the heart ache and pain you have felt all alone in the wilderness BUT NOW is a time for HARVEST now is the time to replenish ( to fill or make complete again!)  and reap the rewards of your faithfulness. Know that my strong arm has taken these things down that where sent to hinder and harm you. RISE UP RISE UP.. Reach the potential you have. REFUSE doubt and Fear REBUKE them in my name. If you do, those things that have been sent to harm and hurt you will have no choice but to vanish. In my steadfast love I have delivered you. In my steadfast love nothing shall by any means harm you. Did I not say the mountains shall be thou removed and thou cast into the sea if you shall not doubt in your heart and believe those things that you say they shall come to pass. My purpose for the new alignment will become crystal clear as you resume in your aspirations ( steadfast longing for a higher goal) in me. For my way is the way.  says THE MOST HIGH GOD.

Having done a small study The Most high God means in Hebrew EL ELYON coming from the ROOT WORD ( Go High ASCEND) Quite apt dont ya think? He always amazes me! 


In my spirit is the song STAND UP STAND UP for JESUS 

Here are the LYRICS


1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner,
It must not suffer loss:
From vict'ry unto vict'ry
His army shall He lead,
Till ev'ry foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conflict,
In this His glorious day:
Ye who are men, now serve Him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own:
Put out the gospel armor,
Each piece put on with pray'r;
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor's song:
To him who overcometh
A crown of life shall be;
He, with the King of glory,
Shall reign eternally.



Sing this song with the HOLY GHOST and I, Join us in UNITY in 
AGREEMENT and move forward in to your destiny. By Now you will have 
found out who is who and who will be there for you. Its sad to say that not many stand the test BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER. God said He would never leave you Nor forsake you in HEBREWS 13. "Its was when you were going through your hardest times I was right by you." says the LORD. I cant urge you enough to stay in the word NO WHERE ELSE! WORD! WORD and more WORD! 
EVERY DAY!



Please meditate and study what has been given. TEST IT! Ask God to show
 you. Ask Him for WISDOM and REVELATION Eph 1:17, Daily.

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES For Prophetic word:

Psalms 91
Isaiah 59:16
Psalms 89
Matthew 17:20
John 14:6
Deut 9:29


God Bless you, God Loves you


Love Lisa

Loves Living Word Ministries ENGLAND

1 Corinthians 1:8
"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 15:55 "O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?"




No comments:

Post a Comment