Thursday 10 October 2013

Prophetic Word OCTOBER 2013 NO more Complacency

Hello and God Bless you.... I have had rather a long summer off! From teaching and prophetic words. Although I have been very busy in spirit and prayer! 
LLWM has continued to support the NSPCC and Homeless people. This summer we were in contact with Sam. Here is a photo of him now He is warm! LLWM were able to provide drinks, bedding and a bible through the summer so Sam is now equipped for winter months.
We were particularly led to Sam by the Holy Ghost PLEASE join us in prayer for complete HEALING of His soul and spirit. IN JESUS NAME. Thank you. There is power in agreement! 




Much has happened and Im so happy to tell you God has showed Himself strong in those situations and Im glad to be back. 

I trust you have been well and have been ever with the ANCIENT OF DAYS!






As i prayed to God for what He would like to be made known I heard the words complacency and confusion amoungst His ranks.

Firstly Lets look at Complacency in the dictionary...

 1. A feeling of contentment or self-satisfaction, especially when coupled with an unawareness of danger, trouble, or controversy
2. An instance of contented self-satisfaction. also states 
1. Contented to a fault; self-satisfied and unconcerned: ( this really bothers me) and i hope it does you too...


Lets look at confusion... 1. the act of confusing or the state of being confused
2. disorder; jumble
3. bewilderment; perplexity
4. lack of clarity; indistinctness
5. embarrassment; abashment


Oh Lord.. I pray we WAKE UP!  in Jesus Name Amen. 

Prophetic word for OCTOBER 2013



The Lord says

" No longer will you be allowed to be complacent in my word or about my person for I have now stormed the enemy territory and with that A NEW alignment has begun. Why is it that you would rather seek the face of another over me? Do you not realize that I am the spirit of truth and there is no other besides me. The nations have been stirred and times ahead will be tumultuous for many. Their guard has dropped and the enemy has seen this and with that He will flood and over take many of you. Why do you not heed the voice of my people.. 


Why do you still harden your hearts to what I have to say. When will you realize that only the times ahead could have been prevented if you had of heeded to my instructions and sought only my face and not of another. The falsities you have allowed in your midst have caused you only harm and heart ache. My heart has cried out for you to hear me and to drown out the lies of the enemy but you refused to listen and to hold fast to what I have said.

 RE ALIGN with me NOW... Realign your thoughts, your actions, your purpose to me NOW.. do not continue in this direction without my go ahead. DO you not know that my word has said to test all things. Re focus your efforts on the things I have ordained for you to do and not your own, or from the voice of another. My ways is higher than your way.. My thoughts higher than your thoughts.... Oh you rebellious people whom no one can tame...When will you wake up and turn from your wicked ways and serve me with all of your heart. I see what you do at night and what you do through the day.

 Nothing is hidden from my sight. Why do you persist in causing me to get angry.Why do you persist in doing what is wrong. Have I not shown you the way.. I Am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Why do you continue in your rebellion against the King of Kings? "says the LORD MOST HIGH.

Study this... TEST IT OUT! 

This has been the harshest of words Father has ever given me.. It was hard to deliver and even harder to receive a BACKLASH! 

This is how i know it be true. Now its up to you to test it out yourself. And apply it to your life. His answers are there. RE ALIGN NOW. 

His names are very important too.. King of Kings is the SUPREME ONE WHO RULES OVER ALL kings! He JESUS is the HIGHEST of the HIGHEST. The name above all names. 
 In Hebrew the KING OF KINGS iMelech ha-M'lachim  1 Tim 6:15 REV 17:14 , 19:16

LORD MOST HIGH  again is a powerful name.  MOST HIGH non HIGHER! 
In Hebrew EL ELYON  Do a study and see what God shows you regarding both these names. 

I haven't even touched the surface yet...

Scripture references are:


Jeremiah 10:21 "For the shepherds have become stupid And have not sought the LORD; Therefore they have not prospered, And all their flock is scattered."
-
AMOS 7:7 " Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the Lord stood upon a wall made by a plumbline, with a plumbline in his hand." ( ALIGNMENT)

JOHN 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

ISAIAH 55:9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

1 CHRONICLES 28:9 "And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

PSALMS 1:1-5 "Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous."

PSALMS 7 :11 over Anger! " God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day."

JOHN 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

1 THES 5:21  "Test all things; hold fast that which is good."

King James Version


Please if you have read this I ask you to pray for the Ministry Loves Living Word Ministries needs your prayers!

If you have any questions any input Please contact us at llwmuk@hotmail.co.uk

God Bless you this OCTOBER 2013 and remember the QUESTION is...


Are you ready for the truth?


Love in Jesus Name

Lisa 

LLWM ENGLAND



http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShekinahlove?feature=mhee


1 Corinthians 1:8



"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 15:55 "O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?"



No comments:

Post a Comment