Friday 3 June 2011

04/06/2011 A short message this week. Worry or fear- scripture support.

God bless you this wonderful week in Jesus Christ Name. Hope you have had a blessed week and have been enjoying our study on 1 Corinthians 13:4-8.
The weeks are flying by and we are now in JUNE! Lets hope us in the UK have a lovely bit of hot weather for a change!
When things don’t appear to be going your way, hold on out in Faith in what God’s promises are. He is faithful scripture says and will do as He says. Sometimes it is a test of will on whether we grow weary and faint in our walk here on earth. There are circumstances that set and rise against us. Having God in the midst of you is literally what will keep you from falling and growing faint. So make sure you are topped up with Gods word in your spirit so when situations arise and believe me they will, you are armed and ready. In Ephesians 6 it shows you how to put on the full armour of God to enable you. This really does help you when all chaos is breaking loose in your life. Important thing is not to loose heart, to keep on with what God has shared with you and you will pull through. “For greater is He that is in you than he that is in he world” as it says in 1 John 4:4
 
Here are some great scriptures to speak out and meditate on when you are worried or loosing heart! Fear is the opposite of love so saying these scriptures will help you defeat this in your life.
 
Rom 12:21- I am the body of Christ and satan has no power over me. I overcome evil with good.

1 John 4:4- Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.

Psalms 23:4- I will fear no evil, for you are with me Lord, Your Word and Your Spirit comfort me.

Isaiah 54:14- I am far from oppression and fear does not come near me.

Psalm 1:3- Whatsoever I do shall prosper for I am like a tree planted by rivers of water.

Gal. 1:4- You have delivered me from the evils of this world, for it is Your will.

Psalm 91:10- No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling.

Psalm 91:11- For You have given Your angels charge over me, and they keep me in all my ways.

Prov 12:28- In my pathway is life and there is no death.

James 1:25- I am a doer of the Word of God and I am blessed in my deeds.

Eph. 6:16- I take the shield of faith, and stop everything the enemy brings against me.

Gal 3:13- Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, I forbid sickness to come upon me.

Rev 12:11- I overcome by the blood of Jesus and the word of my testimony.

James 4:7- The devil flees from me because I resist him in Jesus’ Name.

Psalm119:89- The word of God is forever settled in heaven.

Isaiah 54:13- Great is the peace of my children for they are taught of the Lord.
 
 
 
Being taught of the Lord really will set you up when things are falling around you be one of those children not subject to fear, loosing heart and becoming weary. This is all Loves Living Word Ministries  will bring this week. The scriptures given are enough to meditate on. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand them. He is waiting to show you. He loves you, Jesus Loves you, Your heavenly Father loves you. Say these scriptures three times a day morning, n
oon and night. If you can say them more often great! Try get into a habit of doing this. It really will change you life forever. You will find there will be no room for worry even when all is breaking loose on you. Instead you will have Gods supernatural peace. This is what He desires all his children to have. How lucky are we!
Be Blessed this week, I trust the Holy Spirit has helped you over the last few months with the messages given. And they have brought much peace into your life. Its by and through Him (Jesus) that we can really do all things. He is our Rock, Our Salvation whom shall we fear!
We will continue with 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 next week “Loves does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth”
This will be very interesting!


Are you ready for the truth?
 
God bless you… In Jesus Christ Holy Name
 
Love
Lisa
 
Any worries or fears please feel free to contact Loves Living Word Ministries
Lisa - llwmuk@hotmail.co.uk
 
http//.www.youtube.com/user/TheShekinahLove

No comments:

Post a Comment