Friday 27 May 2011

27/05/11 Recieve Gods free Gift of LOVE. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love keeps no record of Wrong

God Bless you this wonderful new week. How has your week been? This week Loves Living Word Ministries  has had a lot of time to look at healing scriptures and study Gods word.

God is good all the time. Even if you are going through terrible things and you feel there is no where to turn. The Lord is always right in the midst of it. He is lifting you up carrying you over the jagged edges of the rocks you have found yourself on. Never give up, never quit, never feel you are on your own going through what ever you are going through.

 Jesus Christ experienced it before you. Every thing you have been through Jesus went through first. He carries our grief’s and sorrows. He takes the pain away as if it is his own. Prayer is such a powerful tool he gave us this to use. If you are experiencing things and would like guidance or support please contact Lisa @ Loves Living Word Ministries
llwmuk@hotmail.co.uk

I trust you have a blessed week in Jesus Christ Holy Name.

This week we are going to continue with 1 Corinthians 13:4-8.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 

We are going to look at “Love does not keep record of wrongs”. after last weeks IT ALWASY PROTECTS please see all the series we have done on this full scripture!

This is a sensitive subject to many, “Love does not keep record of wrongs” This is holding a grudge, holding un forgiveness, not letting go of wrongs done to you or yours.
This message could be talking to a person who has sown evil to another and holds onto a grudge without its being justified at all ( the person you are being bad to or have been bad to has done no wrong!). The second could be to a person who has been the recipient of people and circumstances and is now harbouring a grudge or un forgiveness because of this. Thirdly to someone who is holding onto guilt and un forgiveness for themselves.

Un forgiveness comes in many forms but we have seen here that God who is LOVE says “ Love does no keep record of wrongs” Oh Boy! What people have done to you! What you have been through, what you have been faced with and came through. What are you still left with? How long ago was this? Has it been years yet your still experiencing feelings and thoughts over a person or circumstance that has inflicted wrong done to you or yours? Do you hold a grudge against someone for something you think they did? Or something they have actually done to you? Or do you hold a grudge against God because something or someone was taken away from you? Either way scripture clearly shows that it will hinder your life and we shall see this shortly. One of the biggest lies circulating today is God is the one who takes a person ( when they pass on) unexpectedly. This is not Gods will in fact God says in Psalm 91 He wishes us to have LONG LIFE.

Its important for you to find out what Gods will is as satan/devil is having a field day with unbelievers and some Christians who don’t know the truth. And in fact are blaming the one who made them for his pleasure to love and fellowship with, that’s your God. He loves you with a love so strong. God is not to blame for people being taken away early or any bad things happening in this world. All rights went to satan legally back in genesis 3 as we have seen. God has sent Jesus to free you and redeem you( bring you back to him) but your adversary ( the enemy devil is relishing in the fact that you don’t know the truth and many are blaming God for the terrible things he is causing. Man is also to blame as we have seen by their choices. Forgiveness as in the Wikipedia is typically defined as the process of concluding resentment, indignation or anger as a result of a perceived offence, difference or mistake, or ceasing to demand punishment or restitution.
The Oxford English Dictionary defines forgiveness as 'to grant free pardon and to give up all claim on account of an offence or debt'. Blaming someone for what has happened, blaming God for what has happened.

This is not going to help the situation. Jesus said on a mountain to His disciples and followers many wonderful truths, He was teaching them a new way. A new covenant ( binding legal agreement) A way they had not experienced before. ( The Old Testament was under the law) and back in Deuteronomy 28 God set before us blessings and cursing. He told us there was death or life in the world and to chose life. He gave us the answer LIFE yet so many still chose to walk in death ( spiritual and eternal death from him). When you are separated from God you are in satan kingdom and walking in his ways whether you except it or not. The New Covenant that God created through Jesus Christ was a covenant based on his Love for us. Him not wishing us to go through what satan has in store. Jesus taught his disciples and followers this New covenant and ways of doing things. All Israelites up to that point had followed God under the law of Moses. This was something no man could keep. You have heard of the ten commandments. Thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not commit murder, thou shalt not commit adultery etc…God loves us so much that He knew that man wouldn’t be able to keep this law ( because of the un advantage of the devil being given authority over us) and sent Jesus to bring to bring another Covenant by which the Israelites and then Gentiles ( other nations) where protected, saved, freed, helped etc. The world is cursed and wicked spirit in high places ( devil and his demons) are running riot here. See Ephesians 6:12

When Jesus taught this New Covenant and its necessities, it was given as a gift purely for our benefit.
Judging and condemning others is a tool satan uses to keep you bound to him. Un forgiveness can be created because of what you have been targeted by others with. Don’t let satan win! He may have got persons to choose to be cruel, hold a grudge against you or what ever you have experienced but you can still win and keep him firmly out of your life by forgiving them for doing what they did to you. Remember in previous blogs we have seen that God is a good God, He is LOVE itself and the devil is a fallen angel who got jealous of God. Because Lucifer as he was called then He had a freewill, he chose to be evil and he was cast out of heaven and Gods presence for ever and banished to the earth for now. We know from other blogs it is possible not to be envious of another or proud etc through The Holy Spirit helping us. We are made able to walk in Gods kind of love and not our own feelings when we receive Gods free gifts. He is the one who makes you able to do these things. To get past pain and un forgiveness.

If you hold un forgiveness for what ever reason then this is judging and condemning them for their actions. We have no right to do this and Jesus made it very clear how important it us for us not to do this. Holding a grudge, or judging someone no matter how much they actually do deserve it or not is only breeding the devils works and causes a massive block in your own life. We will see scriptures to support this in a moment.

If Jesus doesn’t Judge, Doesn’t hold anything you have done that is wrong against you then Guess what? We are not to judge and hold on to strife and un forgiveness as scripture says it is for your own sake. . . God says we have to forgive, does but it is NOT for His benefit but for yours only.

Luke 6:37 "Judge not neither pronouncing judgment nor subjecting to censure, and you will not be judged; do not condemn and pronounce guilty; acquit and forgive and release give up resentment, let it drop), and you will be acquitted and forgiven and released."

Now Jesus did not come into the world to judge as we see clearly here:

John 12:44-47 “ Jesus Loudly declares The one who believes in him does not only believe in me but in him (the father God) who sent me. And whoever sees me see He who has sent me(the father God) I have come as a light into the world. So that whoever believes/trust and relies on me may not continue to live in darkness. If anyone hears my teaching and fails to observe them, disregards them it is not I who judges him. For I have not come into the world to judge, to condemn, to pass sentence and to inflict penalty on the world but to save the world”

We see Jesus came to save, and we know that God set before us in the beginning blessings and cursing, life and death, he gave us the answer chose LIFE. We see that God sent Jesus because we could not keep the law and the devil was running riot with us here. The Lord loves
the world and its people so much see John 3:16 This is the covenant we are now in should you chose. The Age of Grace ( unmerited favour). But we have a choice, Its all about Freewill.


John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”Notice the two words in the above scripture love and gave.
God loved us so much that that He gave. The important thing here is that He loved before He gave.
Jesus taught about judging others for many reasons; we have seen how it will affects our lives, and the devil has access to us ( legal access) f we are not in Christ. But lets see what Jesus said here:

Luke 6:38 “ Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure pressed down, shaken together and running over will they pour into you bosom ( your purse, your life) For with what measure you deal out it will be measured back to you” ( this is why Jesus says for us to be holy and to treat others well.) The measuring back is not from other people and what they can do to you, it is a spiritual law and what is sown will be sown back to you. This scripture by far goes beyond tithing or giving financially as we must look at the whole passage in which Jesus spoke in Luke 6: He was showing the New Covenant a new way of doing things. This way is power and victory. its LOVE! Walking in love even to the people who persecute you, envy you, stir up hatred against you. As Luke 6 says. He is saying in this scripture that what you measure out will get measured back to you. He was sharing these scriptures for our own benefit. To help us. Take his help. Receive his free gift of love. “Love keeps no record of wrong.”

How can someone keep no record of a wrong “when they have been badly done to”? For example: You have been abandoned as child? And throughout life had multiple rejections? How does someone not hold a grudge and hatred for people who have put you through that. It is a difficult scenario for many people, I can say that in my case; this did actually happen to me, I was blessed to have Gods kind of love working in me.( I am aware that this is not the case for some people) Jesus gives us the answer n how to accomplish this. Receive his gift of love! I didn’t hold a grudge against them in fact they were already forgiven by me. I saw that it was because of their own issues this arose and that one day the truth would come out and they will have to be accountable for their actions. (What you sow you reap)
See Galatians 6:7 “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap.”


Do I want that for anyone? No. Does God want that for anyone, NO!
I learnt what you sow you reap, when I thought I was working for my Father in Heaven. Who I have loved all my life starting back when I was a very young child but In fact I was working for satan doing medium ship and such. The Apostle Paul was a man who loved God and a fierce warrior for the Hebrews. In Acts we see He thought that Jesus was not of God and He went about killing many people who preached and taught until He was struck down with blindness for three days. He fell off his horse and he heard the words Saul, Saul ( as he was called then) why do you persecute me.? ( it was Jesus) he regained his sight after three days and Jesus showed that it truly was Him. Jesus told him, He was to work for him for the rest of his life. He knew his heart, He saw right into his heart and saw that satan had deceived him.

This I can identify strongly with! The devil accommodated me as I was sensitive from a child and fell flat into the lie. I was not shown the truth although I had been to church all my life even in the church choir. I chose music as my GCSE and my course work was on church music. Satan made sure I stayed away after that by something terrible the so called Vicar of the church had done to many boys. ( again the devil and mans choice) so I stayed away from God for a while! I thought the vicar is doing that blimey Im staying away! ( this is how the devil works to keep you away from the truth) I did not know the truth and what happened to the world, why Jesus came and about the devil. I just knew I loved Jesus so much and loved the holiness attached to it. I thought that “ Oh well now I know why I can see what others cant, and feel what others cant ( in the spirit realm)and Allowed me to enegae in the spirit realm illegally. I didnt know this was an aboniation to God! i wasnt aware of that I was drawn to this.. beacuse I was sensitive to this realm. PRAISE GOD that he created me. he foremd me in my Mothers womb he knew my innner most being and with that Knew i would be.. he created me to be this way For HIS KINGDOM HIS PURPOSE. and yes it had to be at the roght opptune time. That i came to the Kingdom. Did I come in all Fluffy everything great. Huge Fluffy hearst etc. Nope! It was under the weight of sin ... i was in a deep dark mess. PITT. and onlt god could get me out of that. He knew my heart He knew my intent he knew LOVE resided Stringly in me. No Hate no evil.. so he knew that even though i was engaing in t he wrong thing it was in ignorance. as I hadnt been told the truth. I was infact once told the truth. awakened wow. was I awakened. and Then HOLY SPIRIT CAME. and I never looked back. He showed me bit by bit the teacher what to do. how to break thingso ff. Where to turn what to get rid of, what was from his Kingdom waht wasnt. all By His hand. all by his spirit. he didnt hold and keep record of the things i had done wrong. he knew my heart. LOVE SEES PAST this. Loves Hold no account of things done wrong. it over rides it.
I was placed in a place Just like paul where i had a moment of wow Lord I really thought i was doing your work here on earth but id been decievd and in fact it was displeasing to Him. and abomination. SO as Paul was blinded on the damascus road and spent time like this.... a moment... I too spent time Unjable to anything for myself. Totally in realisatiion that God is in control and that i cant do anything I need him. I did turn his face from me for a moment. I felt it.... Isaiah 54 read that. It was as if all hell was up at me.. every demonic stratagey coming at me.. no matter what i did Innocently. Until i saw that... one day I screamed why father why/ he showed me EZ 28 he showed me it was satan causing this destruction in my life and that I needed to change and I needed to come to God.
And that is exactly what I did. he didnt write me off every time i messed up. he knew my heart. 





God said through Isaiah the prophet in the book of Isaiah:

Isaiah 43 "I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.” He is Pure LOVE. He cant look on Sin.
I had to forgive myself for doing what I did to God. Who I loved so much! If I hadn’t that would have been a door for the enemy to step in and take hold of things in my life.
I also found out that even as a Christian, God is faithful to forgive us when we miss it and do something that is against what God says we are to do. If we confess our sin and turn away from it ( repent) He is faithful to forgive us it says in 1 John 1:9. I found out so many wonderful promises that God has for any believer. My life was changed forever and I finally awakened to my true one not one under deception.
I had Gods free gift of love in me and anyone else who accepts Christ into their heart and life can have the same. Its free!
God and Jesus saw my heart before I was saved and managed to get the truth to me. It was then up to me to accept it, If I hadn’t I would have still been under the devils territory and terrible things would have continued to happen to me. God couldn’t do too much as I was separated in spirit from him but once I accepted Jesus Christ Gods spirit and mine became one as said in

1 Corinthians 6:17 tells us that "he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit"

 When we accept Jesus into our life and heart via asking him to come.. as LORD and Saviour. The HOLY SPIRIT comes to Live in you.. awakens your spirit to the FULL TRUTH!


“Love keeps no record of wrong”

God keeps his promises. He does what He says. Jesus does what He says and through Him we too can do what is right. For you , for your family and for God and Jesus too.
Galatians 6:7 is a great scripture and biblical law so what you give out to others, Forgiveness is a must. How you conduct your behaviour and what you sow into the world Gods word says you will reap! Know the love of Christ and the Love of God. Learn what the bibles says which is the truth about this world and what is actually happening here.
Now some people are not going to like Galatians 6:7? it’s the truth and these types of people can't bare to be in the truth. It says in Gods word;
1 Corinthians 1:8 “For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish is foolishness; but to us which are saved it is the power of God.” Perish means to decay, To die or be destroyed! God does not want that for any of His beloved children; no matter what you have done or haven’t done. He loves You. He loved you that much He sent His son to die for you and free you should you choose from the clutches of satanic oppression and strongholds operating in the world today as we have seen in Ephesians 6:12
Jesus showed to his followers how his father operates,

Mat 6:14 “For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.”
Mat 6:15 “But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. “

Mark 11:25 "And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."
So we know God is a God of Forgiveness and He will forgive all that a person has ever done if you ask Him to Forgive you, He wants you to ask Him so He can!
 
Lets take a look at what Jesus was subjected to and forgave all of this. Isaiah was a prophet of God (a seer able to speak what God wants spoken about future events). This prophet foretold what God wanted people to know. On this occasion, He prophesied about the coming of Jesus Christ and what He was to endure. It is such a powerful scripture is explains what he was to go through. And we all know that this actually happened.

Isaiah 53"He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth. By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished. He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.
Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, ( for us to save us bring us back to him through Jesus’s sinless blood sprinkled in heaven on mercy seat) this legally gave us authority again through him over satan should we chose to except Christ and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand. After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities."
 


This is in short is exactly what he went through. Isaiah Gods prophet Foretold this thousands of year before it came to pass and it was to the letter! We know the story of the cross, But we don’t really look at how it all happened and to what extent it happened. How he was hated, ganged up against, plotted against, treated despicably and cruelly for doing good. If these people had of known what they were doing and why Jesus actually came to earth ( to save man) as we have seen; they would not have done what they did. They were under deception and walking in their emotion realm. Fearing and feeling inadequate to Jesus and the light. He still forgave them.
Ok so how do I forgive others for what they have done or forgive myself?
Jesus went through the ultimate of rejections, abandonment and being badly done to and He forgave all man. I can relate to this having been abandoned at five years old by my natural mother and living with a family who most were no blood. I was told at age 13 years that my father was not my really my father! In fact that my whole life had been a lie including my second name.


 I have lived A JOSPEH type Life. One that was sold out... One where lost my family attempts to loose my repuation through Lies and manipulation. Character assasination. I was even put in Prison... Four walled. Housebound unwell.. this assault took place while I was unwell. You see people will come at you when they see you at your weakest YET when you have God backing your corner. It is HIS STRENGTH they meet with..... i didnt fight back. I didnt relatiliate. try to straighten things out I left the lies. I left the nay sayers I left the character assasinaters and knew that TIME would always be my alley!
Time would show this to be FALSE!
Jospeh to had much time in prison he kept his heart on God. His focus on Him not on the worng that had been done to him. God did tunr Jospehs story around even when people who should have recopgnised him didnt and mentioned him left him STILL in Proson he didnt get bitter. He waited patiently!!!! For GODS T IME.....
 You can regain what satan stole from you and you can stop people hurting you and manipulating you over and over. You can be in control. Jesus will help you. Gods love obliterates evil. Use faith in God and have patience and watch things turn around. Forgive. Jesus is right there waiting to help you and God wants to give you His free gifts of LOVE to enable you to do so.

Take this by FAITH. If I did, You can right? I had a choice so does all people. Its all about making the right one. Use your Faith.
Jesus went through tremendous times of sorrow and grief and the hands of others. Instead of receiving His love, miracles and light they hated him, they beat him. Conspired against him. They bullied him, they ganged up on him and they were only strong in a group. They did so because they could not be in the light or have light revealed to them as they were of the darkness by choice. He was even rejected by the very ones He picked out to teach and guide with the ultimate truth even; though He knew all this ahead of time of course.
He gave everything and more. He gave His whole life to mankind making himself of no reputation it says in the bible other than serving and trying to save its people. Healing them of their illness, pain and brokenness and he was betrayed by the very man who had walked with him, sat under his ministry; This man had felt his presence and the power of god working on and through him. He saw miracle's, healings  much goodness and love take place. He saw Jesus live what he preached and taught. This man was Judas Iscariot.

Jesus knew Judas was going to do this to him. Look where Judas is now. Its so sad he is in Hell. How do you know its real? Are willing to wait and find out? Hell is described as torment and burning, pain, evil like you have never seen; continually non stop forever, for eternity. It was created for evil to dwell there only; for the devil, his fallen angels and followers. Separate from goodness, LOVE and all its people. Judas had a choice, he chose wrong. He paid the price for that. Did Jesus want that for him? NO. What was the route cause for the betrayal? MONEY! Greed justified in his eyes what Jesus was to endure. Money got in the way. This happens with many trivial issues like jealousy, insecurities, lusts, the list goes on. All are the devils corner. But Jesus wants to helps anyone with these. He wants people to see things as He does. For people to know who they are and not what the devil has made them feel all these years! He wants to help them overcome darkness because anything like this is not from Him or God. It is part of the curse and you can be free from this because of what Jesus has already paid in FULL. His power is available. His love is there, His forgiveness is there. His compassion and mercy is there. Take it. Why did they do this to such a wonderful man who went about only doing good. Surely he did something wrong? NO.

The truth hurts a lot of people and it is easier to reject, deny, blame or set up another than to actually walk in the truth and be corrected. Peoples egos get in the way and instead they lash out at the very ones who do good. It is abusing what God has given and not acceptable but if Jesus forgave them for doing such terrible things then so will I and so should you.
Jesus had been up all night in the garden of Gethsemane where he cried, petrified to his gorgeous father in heaven about what was to come and what he was to endure. He knew what was coming and it was to much for him to bare. He was so afraid for that short space of time but not so much over what the people were to do to him and the pain he was to endure more; so because he was to be separated from his father in heaven for three days and nights while he went to hell sinless. He had to endured the heavy weight of all of mankind’s sin and in fact he became sin see : 2 Corinthians 5:21 “For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”


Jesus’s second to last words on the cross were “ Father forgive them for they know not what they do” He had just been through the most horrific physical mental torture. He was about to go through spiritual torture at the hands of these people totally innocent also. He was abused, beaten to unrecognisable. Thorns pushed in his head. Humiliated, stripped naked, rejected, arms pulled out of there sockets, nails placed in his hands and feet and hung on a cross next to a murderer and a thief. He even took the thief to paradise with him. Why? Because the thief recognised he was indeed the son of God and innocent. He was indeed HOLY and He called out to Jesus. What did Jesus do? Say excuse me I’m going through my own stuff right now. NO. He said “ This day You will be with me in paradise”. the thief was forgiven, as were the people who killed Jesus. They realised what they had done afterwards when He died and the sun left, darkness came, as did a huge storm and earthquake. The Roman soldiers, Pharisees and scribes ran in terror and hid!
He wet through all this yet chose to forgive. It was how love works.

We see how Jesus operated Lets us see more of how God operates.
God has great love and mercy for mankind as we have already seen in previous blogs and its gets better, His mercies are new everyday it says in Lamentations 3:22 “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”
Psalm 103:12
is one of the most encouraging verses regarding God's forgiveness:
"As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." The apostle Paul prayers a very powerful prayer in it is says:

Cols 1:13-14“For he ( Jesus ) has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."

This is Love. God loves us and doesn’t want us sowing evil and poison to each other and we have seen some of the reasons why. You will receive back what you have judged another with. In right judgement or unjustified. God cannot help you fully in circumstances or areas of your life when you are holding on to un forgiveness or judging or having a grudge on another and as we have seen previously in other blogs its a foothold ( ground solid) in your life for the enemy. We have seen God does not want you to submit to satans way of doing things but rather His way. His word says “Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you” That means the devil has no ground when you walk the way God/Jesus say you are to walk. His way is the right way, the best way, the protected way, a beneficial way, the most powerful way, the most rewarding way, His way will bring you massive results and success, His way will bring you joy beyond happiness this is JOY! It will bring treasure inside you, power and victory in your life. His way is full of protection against the darts of the evil one. Please read Psalm 91 over you and your family daily if you have come to Christ. What a powerful Prayer and this shows you exactly the protection you are under with God when in his will! His way crushes the adversary every time instead of elevating him up. Why would people want pure evil to still reign when they have heard the truth. Some are good- some are bad!
See John 3:19 Lets pick it up at John 3:17 onwards: For God did not send the Son into the world to judge ( reject, condemn, to pass sentence) on the world, but that the world might find salvation and be safe and sound through Him. He who believes in Him ( who clings to, trust in, relies on Him) is not judged( He who trusts in Him never comes up for judgement: for him there is no rejection, no condemnation. But He who does not believe is judged already (He has already been convicted and has already received His sentence) because he has not believed in and trusted on the name of the begotten Son of God. Verse 19 The basis of the judgement ( indictment, the test by which men are judged lies in this: The light has come into the world and the people (some) have loved the darkness (easy route) rather than and more than the light for their works were evil. Verse 20 For the wrongdoer hates the light and will not come out into the light but shrinks from it. Lest His works ( his deeds activities his conduct) be exposed and reproved. But He who practises truth ( who does what is right) comes out into the light: so that his works may be plainly shown to be what they are wrought with God ( divinely prompted, done with Gods help, in dependence upon Him)

Many different people tried to suppress His truth, His miracles and His Love and the scripture we have just seen shows why BUT Light is too powerful for darkness as said in  the book of John.
God can change even the worst most sick and evil of persons with a blink of an eye. That’s the power of love. The adversary devil doesn’t want you to have love, for to experience Gods love; He knows its power and so many people easily let him steal their life. Make a decision to be in control and not your emotions or the circumstance that hit you. God wants you to give every situation to him that has caused offence. See yourself giving all to him. Name them, he is the one who is to deal with the situations not you. And you will find that it really does get sorted out. God never forgets his own. The bible shows this over and over. Hebrew 13 “ I will never leave you nor forsake you”. If you are not with God yet invite Jesus in now. Say that simple prayer Use your FAITH. You will be forgiven and you will have the ability inside of you and the help of the Holy Spirit to forgive and let go of all that has hurt or offended you and is holding you back.


 Rid the poison. “Knowledge is power” a famous quotation we hear all the time Gods Knowledge and wisdom is priceless  So imagine the ultimate of knowledge and truth, Gods word and what do you have then? Explosive power!

God is your maker, your his craftsmanship, His delight, See previous blog. Straightening issues like un forgiveness out is his pleasure but it boils down to whether the person actually wants to or not. He wont ever force anything on anyone. Or deceive them, He gives you a choice.. That’s very difficult to forgive when someone is hurting? Yes in your strength it is, in your own strength you want to hurt the person who is hurting you? Doesn’t mean to say that it is right. Jesus said it isn’t. God said “love keeps no record of wrongs”. It is hard not to hold things against a person who is hurting you or yours. Or hold things against a situation. But Jesus said “come to me all who are heavy burdened and laden and I will give you rest” .


 We are not able in our own efforts and strength at times to do these kinds of things and God knew this which is why we don’t have to; we can do this in His strength not ours. He offers you the chance to forgive others, He is offering it to you right now. Take it Ask for his strength to forgive those who have harmed you or done wrong to you. God will deal with them, don’t wish anything on them. Pity them with a heart like that they are in real trouble, More than they could ever know. That’s unless they invite Jesus Christ into their life and they are forgiven. All is forgiven. Same goes for the person who has done damage to another and feels bad about this or feels guilty and cant forgive yourself for something you think has messed up along the lines. What ever your situation Forgive. Let go, do not record wrong no more. Instead receive Gods free gift of love. This is Gods LOVE. Unconditional, no matter what you have done or ever going to do. His love for you will never alter as we have seen. His love wont waiver like mans does and it is not interchangeable when it suits. see previous blogs. His love deos'nt reject.

Just because we are to forgive it doesn’t mean to say that we agree or condone the damage done either!. Not at all, in fact you will do well if it’s a person we are talking about in keeping away from them in the future, and just pray for them they have a lot of issues. God says we have to forgive,  but it is NOT for His benefit but for yours only. This is Love. . . This is so sad and is happening all over the world and doesn’t need to be! It is so fixable, God is calling out to you to fix it. He has been there throughout saying if only you knew how it is really was and how much your are loved and beautiful and talented and gifted then things would be very different.


Walking in Gods free gift His LOVE His spirit!
Do you know when you have excepted Jesus into your life then you no longer have to walk around in the emotional realm ( soul realm) emotions (dictates peoples feelings, wellbeing, behaviour, attitudes) and their course of life and instead you are able to walk in a higher way. In the spirit. This is letting your spirit control your everyday life guiding you, taking control of situations for you. How Because Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit come to enable you and live in you when you are awakened, We have seen this in previous blogs. Here’s an example of the mighty blessings walking in the spirit brings. I was driving out of my home road and where we are, we have to either turn left or right onto one of the very busy main road in Liverpool. it’s a main route throughout Liverpool to commuters. I was about to turn right, indicator on, all was clear. I had a car coming towards me and was indicating to turn off at the road before mine and just before I did this I heard my spirit say wait. Thankfully I did wait and the car driver even though they had their indicators on to turn right at the road before mine didn’t turn right, it carried on and drove past me at high speed. If I had have not been able to hear from God in my spirit there would have been a serious crash. I would have gone right into the car them straight head and me on my side the drivers side and Lord knows what would have happened. This is how important walking in the spirit is. This is why God wants you to receive His gift of love so he can do things like that for you and it is only possible through Christ. But not only that it is there to build you up with good things. Like peace, joy, meekness, kindness as we have already see in Galatians 5:22. God nature and attributes given to us as a free gift. This is how we are able to forgive. You are also able to forgive through faith because a lot of people do walk in their souls realm in their emotions and don’t feel like forgiving, Don’t go off your feelings. Your feelings and perception is marred at that time due to hurt and pain. Use your measure of Faith ( we all have one God gave us all a measure of faith) see Romans 12:3 

Even if you have been treated so badly as I was not just then but through my life. It is possible and a must if you are to have a good life and be able to give to others in the process.
Jesus did it, I have done it through His help and love, Millions of other people have done it to. Including people who have been sexually abused. People who have been beaten by their partners and again the list could go on and on. I shared a little part of my testimony to give you an idea of some of the things I have personally had to face. Was it love NO. Did God want this for me? NO. Did the devil Yes! And it was the devil who was able to influence the persons involved BUT people have a choice. Everyone knows right from wrong. God gave us a freewill ( the power to choose) part of your soul realm. Ruled by how you feel! They chose badly. And I’m here to tell you that satan helps you if you aren’t aware of his strategies. We have seen this in previous blogs so please take a look. People make mistakes and some actually mean it either way its down to a choice.

Un forgiveness “ keeping hold of a record of wrong” is a poison just like bitterness, anger, envy as we have already seen in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. A grudge is a dangerous place to be in, It is not letting go. Not releasing your feelings towards another or situation. Its holding on to stuff you are not meant to hold onto. It turns into bitterness and we have touched on this too in previous blogs. God would not say Un forgiveness is not love unless it was for your benefit and very important. Un forgiveness will give the devil room in your life. It is a dangerous place! Don’t be there!

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
Wow! it’s a deep subject and we are only really touching the surface here. I want to encourage you to continue in your studies of seeking knowledge and the truth.
God loves you we are seeing this more and more as we follow the study of
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 
Love is all we have ever needed if people would just except it. Choose to walk in it. How different the world and its people would be. Be one who makes a difference. Give love. “ Love keeps no record of wrong”
 

Are you ready for the truth?
 



 
God bless you with His everlasting love,
 
Lisa

LOVES LIVING WORD MINISTRIES ENGLAND 

www.youtube.com/user/TheShekinahLove


https://www.facebook.com/llwmuk?ref=hl


https://twitter.com/Prophecy_llwmuk?refsrc=email



llwmuk@hotmail.co.uk


How to accept JESUS into your life.


Say this simple BUT POWERFUL LIFE CHANGING prayer. once y ou have prayed it The Holy spirit the Spirit of TRUTH comes to live inside you.. and AWAKENS your spirit.

Once this is done.. You are RIGHTEOUS>> JUSTIFIED.. SANCTIFIED>> ETERNALLY SAVED>>> And have many gifts given to you.. Read the Gospel of John to start with.

Satan no longer owns you.. has dominion over you.. anyone who accepts Christ as their lord and saviour.. and confesses it with their mouth believing it in their heart is saved,,,,,ROMANS 10:9-10


infact you have been TRANSLATED from the KINGDOM of DARKNESS even if you felt you was in light... To the Kingdom of His dear son JESUS CHRIST the TRUR LIGHT.... Ephesians 1

Your Inheritance.. TRUE inheritance is given... and can NEVER be taken away.. every sin you have committed or ever will do is under the BLOOD of JESUS Christ he forgives us..... and by his Precious blood he BOUGHT Us LEGALLY BACK from the devil. who has dominion of man. It just takes man to accept it and ask Jesus to come into their LIFE.


Prayer#
 " Jesus  thank you for dying on the cross for my sins and giving me TRUE life in you. I Invite the HOLY SPIRIT the spirit of TRUTH into my life and heart.  Jesus have your way in my life,. thank you I AM FREE.  show me the way.. for you are the way the truth and the life. In your powerful name JESUS CHRIST AMEN"


 Get a bible... read the GOSPEL of JOHN.. find a good Christina Church that preaches and teaches the truth " THE BIBLE" and enjoy.



God loves you so much.. he sent His only  begotten Son to DIE FOR YOU. so we could be free from the lies and deceit of the devil. So we could LEGALLY BE BOUGHT BACK> REDEEMED> its all in the NEW TESTAMENT> JOHN 3;16

The HOLY SPIRIT will help you understand.. Once that Prayer is prayed ... You are SET FREE and THE SPIRIT of TRUTH LIVES IN YOU>.. WHO IS THE only GUIDE!
We are to RE NEW our minds to the word of God because.. the word is the truth and the world has lied to us for sooo long.. the devil influencing it so much!


Welcome to the KINGDOM OF GOD>. and the TRUTH you are AWAKE!!!!!!!!! God Bless you












No comments:

Post a Comment