Monday 31 December 2012

2013 NEW YEAR Prophetic Word follow on from Christmas message word and visions.

Hello and GOD BLESS YOU.. How has your Christmas season been? I trust you have been able to spend time celebrating our beautiful JESUS. The AUTHOR and FINISHER of our FAITH.


Wow.. what a year for LOVES LIVING WORD MINISTRIES! Thank you for all your support. Wait until you see what is coming next year! God has wonderful plans for the MINISTRY.


This coming year shall be one of excitement to many who have been hidden.. who have been faithful who have been true to GOD.     


                         The YEAR OF GIMMEL  5337 







                                                                               
Hebriaic YEAR 5337  AYIN  ( EYE) Unveiling   







GIMMEL ( camel - to lift up or pride/ burden bearer.


"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." 

 2 Corinthians 3:18

This is a great study. ENJOY!

The Lord has a small word for you....


"Your hope has been in me.. and with this I have been able to make the ground more solid on which you stand.

Have your self more time in my ever loving arms and presence for in me there is fullness of joy.

In me is the truth and change you seek. 

The coming months will be fruitful for those who have paved their way only on me.

They will now reap the rewards of their labor in me. 

Come to me now and together we will dance.. we shall dance in the day and dance in the evening. For I am the LORD of the Dance. 

My heart has wept for my children who have suffered and been in pain. Its is not my will for you to hurt as you do. Hold on children hold on.. for a time approaches when You MUST consult only me in all you do. A time approaches when men's hearts will fail them if they are not rooted in me.

Many have tried to suffocate the flow of my spirit and this has given the enemy ground in their life.

Take back the ground stolen for in the times ahead you will need to have your foundation firm and solid only on the rock".  

(I see a lake... with still waters.. it is evening time.. many are in the dark... the moon shines on the lake.. there is a small breeze.) 

" Much is taking place in the evening which is not focused on me. Have your focus on me and my word. 
Many of  you feel alone at this time".








I see swans alone on the lake... just sailing.. floating along. You don't really know where you are going or what you are fully doing. The Lord says  HOLD YOUR FAITH in me and You will soon see where you are headed. You will not be going around aimlessly but soon it will brighten and you will have great clarity on your purpose and life plans. There are many other swans there.. I have kept you separate for a reason says the LORD but soon you shall unite. Soon what you desire shall be given. Hold fast to the confession of your faith and in all things with prayer and supplication make your requests known to me. Do not grow weary in well doing for in due season you will reap the rewards if you do not loose heart. 

Release to me this New Year and together we shall begin a NEW, together we shall remove those things that are not for your highest good and together we shall build your house upon the rock.. "  says the Lord your redeemer. 

FAITHFUL is HE who calls you." 


 Psalm 16:18      Acts 2:25   John 14:6   Romans 3:3-4   Isaiah 60:2

Isaiah 40:10    Hebrews 10:23  Philippians 4:6   Ephesians 6:18  Galatians 6:9

 Matthew 7:24 

There are more scriptures do some study for yourself. ENJOY! 


The Lord has really only given what He has already been sharing. He gave great and mighty visions in the Christmas message I ask you to read test and study them. ALSO this message given today.

LOVES LIVING WORD MINISTRIES is very excited about 2013. I know it is going to be a wonderful year. A year of many wonderful years ahead. We would like to take this opportunity to greet you with a BLESSING.


"May God Bless you in more abundance this 2013. I pray the Lord keeps you safe and well. Covered by the blood of JESUS CHRIST. I saturate your whole family with HIS BLOOD. May you increase in Health, Wisdom, Love and peace this NEW YEAR and may many be helped and healed through your kind words. Your love.. reach out like never before to the dying world and its people who don't know our savior Our God. EL SHADDAI, He is more than enough for everyone. I love you. Thank your support and returning Visits. Also for your prayers, In the name of Jesus I thank you Lord for your support and Father I call down The latter rain as in Hosea I call down Blessings and YOUR GLORY Father so we shine like never before In your precious HOLY NAME Jesus Christ AMEN. "


God Bless you... HAPPY NEW YEAR... Rejoice... Rejoice... Shout and sing for the coming of our LORD and KING. rejoice rejoice dance and be glad.. No room in your heart to be down or sad. Rejoice rejoice A new day has dawned. Its light shines forth Breaking away the storm. Rejoice rejoice for your Fathers near.. Be Happy Glad and of Good CHEER.
My wish for you is to get closer to GOD. Build  a solid relationship on HIM alone. Dont seek advice on major things from others YOUR FATHER knows the answer. They do not.
Do not lean on man. Man will not be able to uphold you. GOD WILL. he wants you to rely on HIM in all you do. He has much to share with you. My wish is that you learn to hear his voice so clearly as if it was a family member or friend talking. And to the ones who do.. Get even closer. I sure am. No where else id rather be. than with HIM in all i do.


I love you. From my son and I.

Question is are you ready for the TRUTH?


Lisa and Ethan

LOVES LIVING WORD MINISTRIES 



http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShekinahlove?feature=mhee

1 Corinthians 1:8




"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."




 Spread LOVE people... Spread love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment