Tuesday 16 December 2014

Loves Living Word Ministries KICK FEAR OUT December 2014

Hello and God bless you, Welcome to Loves Living Word Ministries England






I want to address FEAR... For the Lord did not give us a spirit of Timidy again to Fear BUT OF POWER, LOVE AND SOUND  MIND. 2 Timothy 1:7

Lets us look at this because this stronghold in running rampant with Gods people. It has been assigned and we BREAK all Assignments NOW in the Name of JESUS Christ against this defeated spirit .

Many have suffered, stepped down, battled and been terrorized. Now is the time to STAND up and say NO MORE

Firstly Lets look at the word Fear... it is FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL It is exactly that. It isnt Real. It is a spirit. 


Let us go straight to the word of GOD and deal with this spirit of Fear once for all.

Meditate in these Truths from your Father Affirm them in FAITH speaking them out! DAILY.


Daily SCRIPTURE CONFESSIONS Prayer against FEAR!


Psalms 23:1-6 
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anoints my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 

Psalms 27 1:6 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD
Psalm 46:1-3 
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. 
Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Psalm 56:3-4 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. 
Psalm 56:9-11 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. 
Psalms 118:5-6 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? 
Proverbs 3:25-26 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it comes. For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken. 
Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man brings a snare: but whoso puts his trust in the LORD shall be safe. 
Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreads out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat comes, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. 
Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. 
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 
Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Romans 8:28-33  we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom  The called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifies
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 
Hebrews 13:5-6 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
I find it very interesting that in the Bible there are MANY scriptures and instructions from the Lord regarding us NOT TO FEAR! here is one... 

Mathew 10:31 "Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows."

Each day we should affirm, decree and Declare BOLDLY! " LORD I do not FEAR because i did not recieve a SPIRIT again to Fear but instead I have a spirit of ADOPTION by which we CRY ABBA Father" Romans 8:15

Notice it deals in SPIRITS... Fear is a SPIRIT but GOD IS A BIGGER SPIRIT and he has ADOPTED US.. that make Him our LOVING caring GODLY HEAVENLY PARENT! who has taken us in. 
to be adopted means...
A LEGAL responsibility to take care as a PARENT of a Person or Child. 

God Heavenly Father has done that for us.. we are Not subject ever again to Fear.
There is a great connection with Fear and Not fully knowing who you are in your Father. Also not fully knowing the word of God. I mean that by knowing it DEEP in your heart. You can have poured and piured ver scriptures spoke them said them and still Not got that Head knowledge down to your heart so that it becomes TRUTH and REALITY. SETTLED IN YOUR SPIRIT!

Unless people have a STRONG foundation in Gods word and your TRUE identity in Christ You  cannot stand strong when fear comes. You will be like a tree that is uprooted and knocked over. NO MORE! Next teaching is on the tree look for this.. ok!

Fear is a spirit,  we saw this is Romans 8:15 not an emotion. Not a feeling, although it toys and plays with them.

We are dealing with a spirit. That deals legally in strongholds in a persons soul or Mind.
Stronghold is thought patterns Concepts about how you see yourself or what you believe from others.


It will try to bring in other spirits and runs with rejection, abandonment, violence, false doctrine, religiosity, Infirmity, Anti Christ and Oppression. There are many more But hey we dont need to go into it! 

We just need the word and CHRIST thats it. His Blood and WORD is above all.. Supreme! Christ has defeated all of them ALL. once for all and we are in Him. We are reigning in Him. See Colossians 2:15    Colossian 1;13-17 

A Healthy Mind fixed Immovable on Gods word cannot be moved by Fear, and I want to stop now and say this. If you have feared it is OK. Its time to break it NOW RENOUNCE IT NOW.

Go to my facebook page and say the Prayer RENOUNCING and DENOUNCING FEAR click here

https://www.facebook.com/llwmuk   You will find it posted with a PICTURE i will fear no evil say the PRAYERS and RENOUCEMENTS of FEAR!


WELCOME BACK if you have been and done as you should do!


In order to tear down Strongholds. Just as the word says in 2 Corinthians 10:4  and Hebrews 4:12 we Use the word- The sword of the spirit.

 JESUS used the word against Satan in the wilderness in MATTHEW 4:4 and LUKE 4:4 and we use the word to renew our Mind. ROMANS 12:12

Fear is of the Mind.. The battlefield is the mind. then goes into our soul and spirit. 

It is so important that your mind is FIXED on what God says. Paying close attention to His thoughts His promises. Believing them and receiving them ONLY.

REFUSING lies from the enemy against your mind. Casting vain imaginations Down as 2 Corinthians 10:4 says

The enemy is subtle. He will use your mind when you are worn down, When you are Weakened through illness, Sin, Through Friendly Fire attacks or out right demonic assaults

Gods people need to know who their Father is and have a STABLE DAILY relationship with Him. Up CLOSE PERSONAL. So when terror comes they Know they are Hidden in Christ.
Colossians 3:3

The devil is clever and knows the word. he also knows alot of people weaknesses. So unless you are Truly Fixed and stable in Gods foundation the word you are shake able.

And that exactly what this spirit does. It makes you shake. Tremble in terror. Feel anxious. Tense up. and feel inferior. It brings panic, and dread for your future. These are all lies!
You will of course submit to all these If you do not know who you are in Christ no matter what you have done. Your Identity is what this spirit attacks.

So lets take a look first at who you are in Christ says these out aloud daily. Please go to Lovemeber blog here http://loveslivingwordministriesuk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/lovember-by-loves-living-word.html

DECREE all the Scriptures and declare who you are in Christ. Meditate on the GREAT TRUTHS. They are REALITY. Nothing else is. DAILY!!!!! never stop!

DO NOT DO THIS out of Fear. It is only getting to know your Father who loves you.. Out of getting to know the TRUTH and forbidding the lies that unstable people and devils have tried to put on you or make you feel like. 

You dont do this religiously OH i must do this  No.... You do this in LOVE in PEACE getting ever closer to your ONE TRUE LOVE. 
The one who Loves you and will never hurt you. The One who will NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU

This is your Birth right if you are Gods child. If you have said and believed JESUS is LORD of your life. These are your precious treasuring promises. Because GOD of HEAVEN the only TRUE REAL God Loves you.. and want you to know the truth about who you are in Him.
 So when you do all theses confessions. It isn't about Fanaticism, it isn't in fear, it is about getting to know you Father on an even deeper level. And BELIEVING HIS WORD! the TRUTH.

 You are TRUSTING HIM and BELIEVING HIM over lies. Over the devil, over sick people who try to defame you Or against your TEMPORARY circumstances. 

Your Mind must be renewed, convinced and trained on who you truly are, not what Others think or say you are. And Certainly Not what any devil or CIRCUMSTANCE tells you you are.

We are Born of The spirit of God, that means we are spirit Beings. No longer moved by how we feel. What our body say, what our circumstances say, No we are what God says we are and No devil or person will say different. John 3:5


Out of the mouth the HEART SPEAKS PROVERBS 4:23  

What are you saying? What you say comes from the heart. The heart is a belief system... and it stems from the mind... it came from their and TRAVELED to the heart. Just like when you accepted CHRIST as SAVIOR. It was told to the head and it accepted it and went to your heart!

Gods word is to be fed into your heart so YOU KNOW ,BELIEVE, TRUST and are UTTERLY CONVINCED you are His. Protected, Saved, Loved, Blessed Glorified and Righteous .

One more thing Here in Gods word - Read and speak aloud in FAITH no FEAR



Psalm 27 King James Version (KJV)

27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.
9 THANK YOU LORD for not hiding your face far from me; and not putting thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help;  Thank YOU LORD fir not ever leaving me not, neither forsaking me, O God of my salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.


Who are you going to believe? Love who IS your Eternal Father?


self,  Un educated, Prideful Misinformed and asleep people or the devil?


I believe my daddy... The Heavenly Eternal Father. the Ancient of Days is His name. He is LOVE!

Let Him LOVE ON YOU.. 

NO MORE FEAR.. Kick Fear out!!!!!!!

You are in Christ is a VICTOR a CHAMPION. Someone who is HIDDEN in Christ Blessed, Unshakable. Immovable,FORGIVEN FREE JUSTIFIED SANCTIFIED HOLY ACCEPTABLE ALL HIS!> HIS PRECIOUS BELOVED!!!!!!!

It is TIME to radically take back all the devil has tried to steal.

and I PROPHECY NOW over you...... "The latter Glory shall be greater than the former says the Lord of Hosts. And in this house shall he bring PEACE and PROSPERITY  HAGGAI 2:9 receive it now. in JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN


God bless you.. Look out for  a CHRISTMAS VIDEO MESSAGE . Look out for this.. some Worship and a few ore goodies this FESTIVE SEASON!


JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF ALL - HE PAID ONCE FOR ALL AND EVERYONE'S SINS

That is the reason the baby came and Kings went to see him. That is the reason for the season.

God Bless you,  JESUS loves all His Children and is a enemy to anyone who denies HIM!

Question is are you ready for the TRUTH?

Love Lisa

Loves Living Word Ministries 

ENGLAND



Sinners prayer of SALVATION

" Father Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe  you word that says anyone who accepts Jesus as lord and beleives it in tehir heart and speak it out of their mouth will be saved.
you are The Son of God and you were raise from the dead. You paid for my sins.. I am now FREE and accept your love and freedom. I make you LORD of all my life. Forgive me for my sins Lord and I thank you Im in your KINGDOM translated from darkness.. sin death in to LIGHT your KINGDOM. I beleive your Name is with ALL POWER Our Kingdom Come LORD your will be done n JESUS NAME AMEN



Welcome to the Kingdom of God. You are now born of the Spirit of God Not man.. You are FREE, washed clean whiter than snow... No sin remembered God in His MERCY said YOU ARE SPECIAL and DESERVE THIS. HE IS LORD, and King what he says GOES!!!!
Let no devil tell you otherwise! REBUKE there LIES!!!!!!!

You go to Heaven, spend eternity with God and JESUS. not Hell.... where the devil his fallen angels and sadly for them!!!! many humans go. through their wicked heart! Its all in the BOOK of TRUTH THE ONLY TRUE BOOK> written by the SPIRIT of GOD Himself. its SUPERNATURAL ALIVE!

 PLEASE read the NEW TESTAMENT starting with The Gospel of JOHN. You will see why Jesus came.. what He did.. and who you are in Him. YOU HAVE MANY TRUTHS and PROMISES> CLAIM THEM believe.

They are yours!


CONGRATULATIONS You have just received a FREE and  best Gift you could have ever received
Have  Blessed CHRISTMAS 2014



1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us who are saved it is the power of God."







No comments:

Post a Comment