Hello and God Bless you . This carries on from the last post regards steps. We spoke about MAKING HIM NUMBER ONE in your life.
LISTEN here first... He knows us...
Before I heard the childrens hymn "One more step along the world I go" The Holy Ghost took me to AMOS 7 I could not get this teaching into words better than this guy has explained things. I will talk a little more after wards but have a look at this...
"Introduction: When I was a kid I remember going to a little tourist place where the rules of gravity did not seem to apply. Balls rolled uphill. Floors looked level but did not feel level. The walls seemed straight, but were not. After studying the matter, I determined it was all an optical illusion - nothing was as it seemed. Are we living in an "optical illusion?" Has Satan so twisted our vision that we have trouble seeing matters in their proper light? GOD is about to test with God's standard. Let's dive in! (Gobible.org BLACK) ( remember JULY'S prophecy the Lord gave me about his people some walking blind, some semi blind and some in the light?) This is connected to AMOS.. I haven't yet done the blog It has to be the right timing I knew it wasn't that time yet. BUT SOON it will be and With the Lord.s help, He will show you things that as a SEER I have been shown that are right under peoples noses. Things that are only there for harm and not the KINGDOM. IDOLS.. Poisons! Just like the Rhodendrums the LORD shared in the prophecy! (Lisa BLUE)
- Read Amos 7:7-8. What is "plumb?" Is this a fruit that grows on a tree? Is it a short name for people who work on water and drainage systems? (Being "plumb" is a construction term that refers to being straight up and down. A "plumb line" is a string with a weight on the end. When you hold the string at the top, the weight makes the line hang down straight. Today we use a "level" instead of a plumb line to be sure that when we construct a building the walls are level.)
- In Amos' vision, God is standing with a plumb line by a wall that is level. Why? (God wants to show that the plumb line is accurate and that it has been used to construct a proper wall.) What are walls? They are things that are made of brick or stones solid they are there to keep things out. To protect, To Guard, To enclose. JESUS is our CORNER STONE. We must have Him and His stone only not built on anything else. is your wall straight or have you gone crooked. GOD IS about to check his people to see if they are aligned in HIM or another. GOD is about to re aligned many In fact He has been re aligning Some of His people the ones who have been humbled enough to do so. Have you gone crooked? We can all get there. NO one is exempt from this. From either false mindset or thought patterns strongholds, dodgy doctrines or listening to lies from the enemy, Or it could be from watching dark things polluting yourself and your soul and spirit. It could be by not filling yourself up and not spending enough time with HIM. It could be because you yourself have got in the way and moved God out. More than ever before I hear the Lord say we are to spend time with HIM so we do not become at all crooked in the way we think behave see act believe.
- God then says He is setting a plumb line in Israel. How would that apply to people instead of walls? What does this mean? (It means that God is going to measure His people against absolute truth. No longer is it a question of what seems right to the person. God is going use a true standard and no longer spare the people.) And He shall bring the spirit or TRUTH! the bible says. He is here, if you are born again then you can not get away from HIM he lives in you. there is no hiding. He will not allow His people to continue in false hood. Take a look at the bible old testament and see that His people went through the ones who followed after baals ( satanist Gods) and the ones who followed after God. The bible says you cannot serve two Gods. We are in the AGE of GRACE and this means we are given a wonderful free God giving mercy seat. THANK YOU JESUS However it does not give someone who knows better the right to behave in false hood when they know the truth. Some of his people are walking completely blind.. These have not studied to show themselves approved. they have not put time and effort in. Others are walking semi blind. These love the Lord and have put some effort in and think they live for Him but haven't laid all things down YET.. and as a a result of one thing or another cannot see fully what is going on right under their noses and are actually worshiping baals un knowingly through certain television and idols including themselves. The Lord says my people are destroyed through lack of Knowledge in HOSEA. Well soon ALL will not be able to say they were not be shown. Because the Lord is raising a peculiar people up, the ones who will not compromise nor be afraid of what man will do when the truth is spoke. The time is getting close The window of GRACE tighter. NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR. he is calling His people fully back from the sways of itchy ears and winds of doctrine be it supposedly religious or worldly and He is CALLING HIS PEOPLE BACK. To be RE aligned. RIGHT. The PLUMB LINE IS HERE.. will you walk by reject it? or will you heed to its call. The LORDS CALL...Those who are of GOD HEAR HIS VOICE. What voice have you been listening too? WHO are you listening too? God or the world? You cannot worship two Gods. Then you have others who are truly and utterly AWAKE! PRAISE GOD! "Awaken my children awakening even NOW!" says the LORD
- Amos protested when he saw the visions of destruction by locusts and fire. God now says He will "not spare" Israel and Amos does not protest this time. Why not? (God is testing, measuring, His people. How can you expect to be spared from that? While we found Amos protesting the visions of total destruction, he does not protest this test because he had been warning the people about false godliness. (See Amos 5:18, 21-22) God is now going to apply His divine measure to the people to test whether the are what they claim to be. He will find out whether they are real or an "optical illusion.") ARE you the type of person who Goes to church sings and does the pleasantries the Lord says but behind closed doors does abominable things either in deed or in heart BOTH are one and the same?
- Read Amos 7:9. What are the "high places" that are going to be destroyed? (Idols were set up in the "high places." God is going to destroy the idol worship. The test will reveal whether they trust other gods.)
- The Reaction to Being Measured
- Read Amos 7:10-11. Does the High Priest agree with Amos' vision from God? (No.)
- How does the High Priest describe Amos' words? (He describes them as an attack on the King. They are a conspiracy, they are treason.)
- How would you compare the loyalty of the High Priest to the King and opposed to the High Priest's loyalty to God?
- Why would the High Priest describe as treason God's words about the destruction of idols? (This is an example of twisted thinking. Instead of discussing whether or not Amos is theologically correct, the High Priest just calls it treason. He badly needed a "plumb line" for his thinking.)
- We have previously discussed the potential parallels between the book of Amos and the recent attacks on the United States. I have asked in past lessons whether God allowed these recent events as a "wake up" call for us to turn to Him. The response of our citizens has been to come together in patriotism. On one hand, I love the way we came together, on the other hand, I wonder if all reasoned consideration of "our condition" is being lost in a chorus of "God Bless America." What do you think? Are we in danger of being like this High Priest? We turn God's warnings into an issue of patriotism?
- Some who say the recent attacks are a "wake up" call, point to the sins in our society. Who was God measuring with His plumb line? (Verse 8 tells us the plumb line was set "among my people." It is those who claim to be God's followers that are subject to the test. If this is a wake up call, it is not for "them," but for "us.")
- In conclusion from the High Priest's complaint to the King that Amos is committing treason. It says this shows "the danger of politics and religion being too intricately mixed." What would you say about mixing religion and politics if the High Priest called on the King to repent - and the King repented?
- What is the real evil here? (The real evil is that "God's man," the High Priest, does not look at this issue in theological terms, he looks at it in political terms.)
- Who did the High Priest say was in charge? (This is another part of the twisted way the High Priest understood his job. He tells Amos to go away and not reveal the messages from God because the King of Israel is in charge here. How important it is to understand that our direction in life comes from God's word and not from the words of man. If the High Priest did not understand this, little wonder the people did not understand it.)
- Read Amos 7:16-17. What is the "downside" to ignoring God in favor of listening to the King of Israel?
- Our Reaction to Being Measured
- If Amos were speaking to you, how should you react to his message? (You would hopefully want to "measure up" to the plumb line.)
- When you were in school, if the teacher had a test standard, you wanted to know what it was, right? "How long does our paper have to be?" "How many pages do we have to read?" What is God's standard here? What is this "plumb line?" (Read Leviticus 19:2. God tells us to be holy as He is holy. The following verses in Leviticus 19 then go on to describe what God expects. These seem very much like the Ten Commandments.)
- Read Galatians 4:24-25. Doesn't Paul tell us that the "covenant" from Mount Sinai (the Ten Commandments were given from Sinai) bears children who are slaves? Does the plumb line standard of God's Ten Commandments no longer apply? Need we no longer worry about being "holy?"
- Read Exodus 20:1-5. How does God begin His statement of the Ten Commandments? (He begins by drawing their attention to His redemptive activity. God says because I redeemed you, this is what I have in mind for your life. God then goes on to say "no other gods." He asks us to trust Him alone.) What do you have your trust in? MONEY? DOCTORS? MAN? FAMILY? FRIENDS? TELEVISION? NEWSPAPERS/MAGS? FALSE IDOLS? ANY IDOL HUMAN OR THING ( including such as food, Cigarettes drink, clothes, make up etc)
- Let's go back to Galatians for a minute. Read Galatians 5:1,16-18. Jesus died in our place, thus fulfilling the righteous requirements of the law. This is how Jesus set us free from the law. He "took us out of Egypt," he took us out of the inescapable pit of sin and death. But, just as Paul tells us in Galatians not to gratify our sinful desires, so today we have a responsibility to acknowledge what God has already done for us (redemption) by making an effort to live a pure and upright life.)
- Is this effort to live a pure and upright life a matter of being careful about how we behave? (Paul makes this critically important point in Galatians 5:18. We need an attitude change. If we seek for a heart change through the power of the Holy Spirit, then our "Godly attitude" will govern our life and not our concentration on keeping the law. That is our goal - to have the Spirit so change our sinful hearts that we want to do what is right. If we have no interest in living according to God's law, then it is doubtful that we ever accepted God's offer of salvation. That is why God starts the Ten Commandments by saying, "Consider what I did for you." He wants us to want to do His will.)
- Friend, God deeply cares about the behavior of His people. He has a measure, and He applies it to those who claim to be His. Don't be satisfied living an "optical illusion." If you see that your life is not "plumb," will you repent and invite the Holy Spirit to come into your heart today to change your attitude?
Read Amos 7:12-13. How would you put the High Priest's directions to Amos in today's terms? ("Go away, you're bothering us.")
I really have only added a little onto this teaching as It is very in depth and I have much to study on it also. BUT HEAR this The Lord is NOT MOCKED I hear HIM SAY. What a man soweth He reaps.
PRAISE God He is aligning His people back to HIM AND HIS SPIRIT. HIS WORD.
Are you willing to be measured by the PLUMB LINE. its going on whether you are or not.
Question is are you willing to be Humbled.. Between you and GOD NO ONE else and get back.. See what the Lord is saying. Are there areas you are walking BLIND or semi BLIND and right in the enemies camp? Have you even though to ask HIM? or have you quite happily ignored HIM knowing full well you are blind or semi blind in some areas that just dont fit or suit you?. Either way He loves you too much to have this happen. Same as He loved the people of Nineveh and sent the prophet JONAH who tried to run away from telling this hostile crowd of what he thought were hardened hearts, and the LORD SAID TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS or you shall perish. You know what THEY LISTENED praise GOD. Once they were blind but then did they see I hear the LORD SAY.
Question is who is your NUMBER ONE? Yourself, Your Family, You job? Impressing others? The world? what people think? Or is it GOD. Make HIM NUMBER one. The plumb LINE is here to re align you. Re align all of us. Including me. Time is PRECIOUS.. its not just to live a rosie little life here with two point four families. Its certainly not to live in FALSEHOOD. We have mandate to fulfill and people to help and save. THROUGH CHRIST.
Question is are you willing to get on your knees and TRULY SEEK HIM in areas of your life that perhaps may have tilted. I can say this if you think NOPE IM FINE..I wont tilt. That's pride. Don't be prideful. It cant harm to check.
Listen again and sing to the KING
God bless you
God Loves you Jesus DIED FOR YOU. So we could be aligned fully with GOD. His spirit lives in us its a question of HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT OF HIM.. or YOU?
I feel the Lord would like us to pray.
Oh Lord the scripture you have given is
"and My people who are called by My name humble
themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from
their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will
forgive their sin and will heal their land." Our Heavenly
Father. We know you are merciful and deal in Mercy. We
know paid a heavy price for our freedom and that in your
we are free. Thank you Lord for setting us free and
guiding us only through your HOLY GHOST. Father
forgive us for anything that has been done that is not of
you. Anything that is contrary to the word of GOD. Help
us align ourselves fully in you and your spirit. Help us to
see the thing very things that are around us that are set
to harm us. And keep us clear of them. FATHER I ask for
discernment, For a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the
KNOWLEDGE of you. Having the eyes of our hearts
flooded with LIGHT so we can know the hope to which
we are called. Lord have you way in our lives. Bring
people long side us who will help us. Who are genuine
and true and have NO AGENDA other than they come
from you. AND as your word says you wish for us to
prosper even as our souls prospers, Lord make it clear to
us the things that may have made our walls tilted.. May
have made holes in for the enemy to use against us. help
us fortify those walls with JESUS ALONE. For you are
our STRENGTH and our HIGH TOWER. Thank you Father
that your illuminate our paths and awaken any areas that
may be in the dark. FOR YOUR WORD SAYS where there
is LIGHT THERE CAN BE NO DARKNESS. Our desire is
to only be in your LIGHT Lord. So that we can be the
LIGHT OF THE WORLD. In JESUS NAME I PRAY IN
AGREEMENT WITH YOU HOLY GHOST and all who are
reading this NOW. AMEN
LOVES LIVING WORD MINISTRIES ENGLAND
1 Corinthians 1:8
"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."
Teaching resources from a website above called GO BIBLE.ORG.