Friday 9 November 2012

STEPS! 9 November 2012

Hello and God Bless you....


How are you? I trust you  have been well.

Loves Living Word Ministries has been busy with a NEW VENTURE will shall be revealed soon. 
I do not want to share just yet as It is the VERY VERY early stages. God is good. He is doing mighty things. Even small steps GO INTO LARGE ONES. Amen. So a message for you guys. "Don't worry about the size of the step" the Lords says "keep on moving with me. Every step you take is a step towards the promises I have in VICTORY. Every move you make will sharpen your perspective of me." 

Last night The Lord gave me a song in my spirit This song is an old Hymn here it is below. Now I had to get up out of bed and go hear the Lyrics I remember this song as a child. But not the full lyrics. 

LISTEN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PXV3dwaeNU




Now I know this is a child Hymn but there is always a purpose for hearing the Lords beautiful Melodies.

I have not heard this song since I was a very young girl So much so I didn't even know the words fully anymore. Look at what The words says.... Its  "ONE MORE STEP ALONG THE WORLD I GO, ONE MORE STEP ALONG THE WORLD I GO AND ITS FROM THE OLD I TRAVEL TO THE NEW KEEP ME TRAVELLING ALONG WITH YOU." 

Have a good listen and look at the lyrics Pray and see what God is saying to you Personally.

How beautiful is He. The Ancient of Days!

There is a few messages here that I see.  I sense that the wants us first to know That where ever we go HE GOES. His word states He will never leave us nor forsake us in Hebrews 13 ( wow what comfort that has given me in my life, a life alone from the world and only with HIM) 

Every step we take He takes it with us. He wants us to remind ourselves of this. EVEN in the darkest of hours.. He travels along with us. "YEA THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL FOR YOU ART WITH ME" Psalms 23  

This is a great Psalms to be saying daily!

I have listened to this many times today and last night.. Wow the more I listen the more I go back to being a Child Care free.. Not aware of the dangers and evil lurking in this fallen world.

The Lord is telling us to get back to Childlike Faith... A childlike imagination. PURE.. not tainted by the world. 

Psalms 116:6 "The LORD protects those of childlike faith; I was facing death, and he saved me."

This has to be important. Its time to rid ourselves of our way and Go with HIS!

The Lord showed me that as a child He walked with us. I knew He did in my case anyway. BUT to the extent He did, I did not know and it is becoming more and more evident as time goes by and He shows me more. (hence the ROSE garden a few post back take a read of this its awesome.)

My father has shown me that what He feed us in seed form in our spirit and soul back then is still there now.. I haven't heard that song since I was a child.. Yes it is stored in my memory banks.. But where did it come from the memory bank of my spirit. His spirit. Beautiful... His love and seeds are so powerful and they are stored there for later on. How wonderful is this.. FEED your child with GOOD THINGS from the LORD.. simply ask the HOLY GHOST what is OK and what isn't for your child He will show you.

It has done wonders for me to hear this song. It has took me back to my childlike Love and faith before all the pain sorrow and suffering That I endured. 

I remember how wonderful I felt as I sang to Him as a child. I loved Him so much even back then.

As a child we are close to God our Father. Its time to draw closer to Him once again. In childlike ways.

It is time to remove the adult and all the Philosophical analytic and religious thinking and draw near to Him as a child. We are His children. 

3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

He refers to us as His children a lot in the prophecies He Gives me. A child with an everlasting loving Father who no matter what Loves us UNCONDITIONALLY. FULL STOP NO MATTER WHAT.

He gives me great comfort knowing that every step I take He is with me. I am reminded to tell you all that You must seek HIM and HIM alone in the steps you take. In fact every move you make.

You want CHRIST as your center. If you have decisions to make,  make them via prayer and waiting for the answers. Don't move until you have your answer, He WILL shows you one way or another. We are to be reliant on the HOLY GHOST and no other. No other sees what GOD SEES. No other being can see PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE all at the same time. OMNIPRESENT

It is time I hear Him says to "TRUST HIM and HIM ALONE".

It is so important as we walk in this world as the lyrics say bad or GOOD. That we have God Guiding ours step instead of going our own way or the way another told you. ONE MORE STEP ALONG THE WORLD I GO AND ITS FROM THE OLD I TRAVEL TO THE NEW KEEP ME TRAVELLING ALONG WITH YOU.  ( this says we can stray from HIS WILL AND HIS PATH)
Earnestly seek Him. 

Hebrews 11:6 "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."

"Proverbs 8:17" I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Jesus said Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: in Matthew 7:7

HE NEVER LEAVES.. He is always there He just waits patiently till you realize and get back on track. STAY on track Don't get off the PATH

Take every step, One more step along the world WITH HIM.

I also see that No matter the step BIG or small.. If you are moving with Christ and His HOLY GHOST you can guarantee you are on the right road. Those steps will suddenly become STRIDES.  He says keep on moving.. Sometimes we have to STEP out in Faith.. Step out against the crowd.. Step out away from those who are harm you. Step into things that are uncomfy. Sometimes we have to step into places that seem the opposite of what you have in your heart. Sometimes you have been stepping and stepping and stepping until eventually you don't want to take anymore steps.. the Lord says TAKE THOSE STEPS keep moving along with me...

Now the finally part as I am keeping it short is..( I would love to go on and on )

ONE MORE STEP ALONG THE WORLD I GO, AND ITS FROM THE OLD I TRAVEL TO THE NEW KEEP ME TRAVELLING ALONG WITH YOU.

One more step.. Our steps are ordained by God Himself. We are sealed with the HOLY GHOST the bible says... He says we are going from the OLD TO THE NEW>

This is important and more than one meaning.

1. When we are born again we are new creation OLD THINGS are past away. as the bibles says 2 Corinthians 5:17. As you take steps with Him The Old things habits, behaviors  memories, Thought patterns. IN FACT OLD SELF of your soul Leaves. The things that are NOT for your higher good.
Its time to let go of those things you are still holding on to. And If you are struggling . GOD is saying take that one step. That's all it takes and you will travel from the OLD to the NEW.

2. The HOLY GHOST FLOWS in different currents. Different ways. He changes with his CURRENT. We need to be like the bird in formation HOLY GHOST at the front. Us in formation in a V shape at the back all flowing with the wind,

Its time to get in tune.... so in tune that you know which steps to take and where to go. To be like the person who hears the Lord say GO HERE. and you do and you see someone in distress or in need right then!. This is what we are here for. The Lord says not just once !!! or twice ALL THE TIME. It is possible.. Its just a case of making HIM number one priority and TIME in your life.
 Being with HIM IN HIS SPIRIT is CONTINUAL  we are supposed to be being continually filled the bible says in Ephesians 5:17 and this is what He talks about keep me travelling along with you. KEEP ME.. ( this says it takes some effort on our part) Please make that effort. I have been blessed to spend 7 years alone with him. No work or outside interference asides what I brought in. Healing from an incurable illness.......I too can get outta tune if I let it. I don't ever want to get like that. ever. I cherish every moment I have with my FATHER. 
The HOLY GHOST is always doing NEW things.. are you ready to do a NEW THING with HIM?  
We cannot put NEW WINE in OLD WINE SKINS :)

Isaiah 43:19 "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."

Get that scripture deep down in you!!!!!

I know people who are so set in their ways they will not budge and in doing so block the HOLY GHOST and His presence  They stop the blessings and mighty works that could have been done. We don't want to be dry and dead BUT ALIVE in SPIRIT and TRUTH.
It says those who seek HIM must worship HIM in spirit and truth spend time with your FATHER The ANCIENT OF DAYS.
So how do we stay in tune. SEEK HIM IN ALL YOU DO. Spend time LOTS. Make HIM NUMBER ONE. This ties into the next thing I'm going to share on the next blog about the PLUMB LINE He showed me last night. so look out for this please. and another blog I have  three to do next week :) awesome. And two I need to catch up on! separately! So there is lots to do!

What Am I doing?? Spending time with HIM. Anyone who spends time with Him He will show you great and mighty things I have just heard Him say. I don't know about you BUT i want to know great and mighty things. Revelations Illuminations Nuggets Jewels direct from heaven. What beautiful mighty seeds that are in you. Rather than feeding on the world and its poisons. NO not for me. I hope not for you too.


3. OUR CHILDREN are the future. Oh has He impressed this on my heart!

Our children have the Lord walking with Him no matter how much death is out there. Our children and the seeds He is sowing into them are for their future  Help our children Become the Mighty Men and women of God they are supposed to be. Give them His food to feed on . Not the worlds. 

He showed me His Children that's the young and US are soooooo important HIM.
Do you really know How important you are? Get to know What he says you are in HIM and what He did for you. What He has provided and don't believe any lie saying you are not worthy. Because God says you are! 
I have a special place in my heart for all children. Jesus did to.. Ask the HOLY GHOST what you should  Pray for them. Children are precious. All children. 

Please listen 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJf9APJ8yt4&feature=autoplay&list=PLC85C7D07E5D4131B&playnext=2







There is so much more I could share but I don't want to go on and on. I hope you continue and ask the Holy Ghost to show you more.


God Bless you

Question is ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRUTH?

Love 
Lisa  LOVES LIVING WORD MINISTRIES ENGLAND

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShekinahlove?feature=mhee







1 Corinthians 1:8



"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."







No comments:

Post a Comment