Saturday 3 November 2012

RISE UP Prophetic Word November 2012

Hello and God Bless you.

A Prophetic Message for beginning on November 2012. 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VqRlO3wa1A

I heard this just Now had to add this In here NOW! 

Rise UP! 



My children Give me your concerns and fears for today I do a NEW THING

Trust in all that I have established in your life and Hold me in your heart.

It is I who will uphold you and sustain you in these tumultuous time of stress and turmoil

I am not the author of CONFUSION but of Peace.

Relax and focus only on me and my goodness, Together the chains that have held you will break.

Only when you submit to me and my authority will you accomplish all that I have for you in my will.

Hold on child, Hold on my children I am bringing you through in VICTORY.

The enemy has sought to sift you as wheat BUT I AM He who has given you the ground on which to walk

I am the Rock on which you should tread. I AM the sovereign Lord who calms the storms.

I AM releasing a new focus for you. A focus that will bring you ever closer to me but YOU MUST submit to me in order for greatness to shine.

It is a time to break free. A time to rejoice, a time to bring those things that are not for your higher good to me at the altar. 

You are a living sacrifice.. HOLY and acceptable in my sight. Clothed in my righteousness. Its time to rise up and see that through me all those things that harm you must be released.

Break free and see It is I it is I who hold the Keys to freedom. In me You are free. In me you will see it is I it is I who masks the tides of destruction. Did I not part the red sea? Did I not provide all that you need?

Hold onto to me more than ever before seek me in all you do, Keep your focus on Me and you will gain the strength necessary to re new and re birth your mind. 


For my ways is the way of righteousness, My way is paved with gold. The foundation is laid are you willing to stand upon the rock or your own strength? with me you cannot fail. I will not let you fail. 

Come to me today child. Rise and see It is I its is I who has set you FREE. 





Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain you: he shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness,and rivers in the desert.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 Peter 2:6 Therefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Zion a chief cornerstone, elect, precious: and he that believes on him shall not be confounded.

Psalms 107:29 He makes the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.


Exodus 14:16  But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.

Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


It is a short a study and a HALF..  Please do so. Test the spirits. God bless you. I will do a study when I have more time :)

Question is ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRUTH?


Love Lisa xxx



LOVES LIVING WORD MINISTRIES ENGLAND




http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShekinahlove?feature=mhee






1 Corinthians 1:8



"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment